“Everyone should recognize that if we want a Jewish future in Orange County, we must support Jewish organizations on an ongoing basis … giving to charitable organizations is as important to us as it is to help our own children.”
– Sol Zechter
The Jewish Community Foundation Orange County is here to enable your donors to engage in effective philanthropy. We meet with individual donors and organizations to achieve charitable goals and visions for our community, both locally and globally, now and into the future.
We offer Organizations and Synagogues a variety of services:
- Organization Endowment Funds
- Organization Custodial Funds
- Sample Bequest Language for you to provide to your donors interested in leaving a legacy gift to your organization.
- We can also meet individually with your donors or together with your donors and leaders as a team to enable meaningful giving to your organization with simplicity, trust, transparency and complete confidentiality.
- We work together with our Jewish Legacy Partners to empower community institutions to establish legacy funds with the support of their members and donors.
The following partner organizations hold endowment and custodial funds at the Foundation:
American Jewish Committee, Orange County Chapter
Beth Jacob Congregation of Irvine
Congregation B’nai Israel
Congregation Shir Ha-Ma’alot
Echoes of the Children
Hillel (Benjamin M. Bendat Memorial)
Irvine Hebrew Day School
Jewish Collaborative of Orange County
Jewish Federation of Orange County
Merage Jewish Community Center
Orange County Jewish Community Scholar Program
Reform Temple of Laguna Woods
ROHR Chabad at UCI
Tarbut V’Torah Community Day School
Temple Beth El of South Orange County
Temple Bat Yahm
Temple Beth Or
Temple Beth Sholom
Temple Beth Tikvah
If you would like further information about how the Jewish Community Foundation Orange County can serve your Organization, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 949 435-3490.