The Jewish Community Foundation of Orange County offers two types of funds for Organizations:
Organization-Advised Endowment Funds
- Established by not-for-profit agency to permanently preserve corpus.
- Organization may state a specific purpose for the fund or designate the funds’ earnings are for unrestricted use.
- Distributions are made from available earnings based on spending rate.
- Additional contributions can be made at any time in any amount, by donors or by the Organization itself.
Organization Custodial Fund
Non-endowed – Minimum $10,000
- Not-for-profit organization may state a specific purpose for the fund or designate use of the fund is unrestricted.
- Distributions can be made from both corpus and earnings.
If you would like further information about how the Jewish Community Foundation of Orange County can serve your Organization, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 949 435-3490.