– Sol Zechter
The Jewish Community Foundation of Orange County is here to enable your donors to engage in effective philanthropy. We meet with individual donors and organizations to achieve charitable goals and visions for our community, both locally and globally, now and into the future.
We offer Organizations and Synagogues a variety of services:
- Organization-Advised Endowment Funds.
- Organization Custodial Funds.
- Sample Bequest Language for you to provide to your donors interested in leaving a legacy gift to your organization.
- We can also meet individually with your donors or together with your donors and leaders as a team to enable meaningful giving to your organization with simplicity, trust, transparency and complete confidentiality.
- We work together with our Jewish Legacy Partners to empower community institutions to establish legacy funds with the support of their members and donors.
If you would like further information about how the Jewish Community Foundation of Orange County can serve your Organization, please contact us at:
or 949 435-3490